Location: Toronto, ON
Commitment: Full Time
Department: Account Management
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to join our dynamic agency to support the Account Team with client communications and add value to our creative collaborations. This is an entry-level position but with a great opportunity for growth within the Account Team and broader agency. We are looking for someone who is passionate about brands and the digital landscape and is looking for an opportunity to grow.
Inclusivity and Accessibility
Art & Science is an inclusive, diverse and accessible work environment. We strongly encourage applications from women, racialized people, Indigenous peoples, people from gender-diverse and sexually-diverse communities, people with disabilities (visible or non-visible), people of different religious backgrounds, people with family caregiving responsibilities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Who we are
Art & Science (https://artscience.ca) is a full-service marketing agency with pillars in strategy, digital marketing, brand & communication and experiential marketing campaigns. With a ten-year, award-winning history working with some of the biggest brands in Canada, we continue to experience growth and success. Art & Science prides itself on being smart, strategic thinkers that blend creative with technology to produce incredible results for our clients. Our mission is to ‘Design the Future of Brands and in the last two years alone we’ve grown significantly both in terms of new business wins and our team size. Our (currently under-utilized) office is located in Toronto, Ontario in the heart of the creative district. At Art & Science, we are not only committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion but we walk the talk and have built a strong culture based on those values.
What you will do
- Make our clients fall in love with Art & Science; you are able to be an advocate for client needs internally and represent their desires and expectations on any and all deliverables.
- Provide exceptional support to ad hoc client requests; working closely with our account and studio team to respond to client emails in a timely and professional manner. Understanding client milestones and dependencies, you help to manage client expectations.
- Drive clients’ businesses forward; you are proactive by looking at ways to go beyond by thinking ahead to what’s happening in the clients’ business and bringing ideas to them that are unexpected and add value so that clients can’t help but love you and the agency.
- Work internally to create an environment where everyone can do great work; you will work very closely with the Account Management, Project Management and studio teams to resource creative, marketing and development resources as needed to support the delivery of your projects. Ensuring everyone has the right briefing in order to enable the wider team to work effectively and efficiently. Report to key account management leadership, communicate on all projects and employ best practices around client leadership.
- You are passionate about client success; you are the voice of the client’s needs and expectations to those you work with internally. You have a sixth sense of how a client is feeling and are not afraid to speak up on behalf of your clients.
- You notice patterns; you are able to notice trends with client requests and think of potential opportunities for creating efficiency or potentially an idea for improvement.
- You have a passion for the digital marketing landscape; this role will expose you to all of our agency services – from strategy to social media, to design & development. You have a keen interest in what it takes to deliver a robust digital strategy for brands and businesses.
- You have strong time management and prioritization skills; you’re comfortable with communicating your daily workload to help manage the overall deliverables that we’ve committed to internally and to clients. You understand how important clear communication is to foster a positive collaborative environment.
- You are willing to continuously learn; you have an eagerness to learn new skills and are willing to expand your knowledge to take on new tasks.
- You are a strategic, future-focused thinker; you are able to see potential risks and issues before they occur and can flag those to the account management leadership.
- You know how to foster a great working environment; you work well with clients and account teams in an agency to deliver exceptional work. You’re comfortable with the players in an agency model and understand how to build positive relationships with everyone around you. You’ve supported account managers or account directors with medium to large accounts and know how to use internal specialists to collaborate on creating client wins.
Why work with us
Being a part of Art & Science allows you to help shape the future of an agency that is just coming into its own. We work in an agency fueled by intelligent, lively individuals in a culture of support and collaboration. Our agency is growing exponentially and we’re looking for confident professionals to support that growth. As an Account Coordinator, you’ll have the opportunity to support the Account team through effecting an enormous amount of change and be significantly responsible for new and lasting relationships with our clients. If you love being part of the successful life cycle of the account management experience, supporting a team to victory and flourishing in dynamic, creative environments, we’re just an application away.
In addition to your salary of $48,000 – $60,000 CAD, your compensation package includes a comprehensive health benefits plan, 3 weeks of vacation, a flexible schedule, education benefits and other paid time off throughout the year. This position is remote or hybrid and if you’re in the Toronto area, we’d love to see you in the office from time to time!
How to apply
Interested candidates are asked to fill out the job application form for the Account Coordinator role in our job portal.
We are a respectful workplace committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and believe in fostering an inclusive work environment where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you!