Art & Science is looking for an Intermediate Digital Marketing Specialist to come join our growing team.
About Art & Science
Art & Science is an award-winning boutique digital agency that develops effective digital marketing solutions and experiences for a growing roster of clients that including Ecobee, Hermes, Intel Canada and Starbucks Canada. Our name is a reflection of our beliefs — that it takes the combination the inspiration of the Artist combined with the analytic rigour of the Scientist to succeed in today’s marketplace. We’re talented, agile, work very hard and have a lot of fun.
Art & Science is ranked one of the top Canadian Digital Agencies by clutch.co and has been named two years in a row by Growth 500 as one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies. In 2018, Art & Science won Best Tech Work Culture at Timmys Awards and were shortlisted by Google for Most Innovative Display Campaign, to name a few of our recent accolades.
- You’re deft communicator — both in writing and verbally.
- You can think strategically about a business and quickly understand the nuances of particular sector while coming up with unique actionable strategies catered to the client’s needs.
- You have a team-player mindset—you love sharing your successes (and failures) with other team members and discussing how to one-up your last successes.
- You understand the ever-changing relationship between paid search and content, and can advise on what kinds of landing pages will convert best.
- You believe in data and campaign optimization. You know that it’s not enough to set up a campaign and walk away.
- You have a strong client-service mindset, and aren’t afraid to educate clients on the thinking behind your approach to campaign management.
- You are prepared to go the extra mile to keep clients happy, revel in a challenge, and are always looking to excel, learn and grow.
- You’re a fast learner. You have excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Consult with clients to understand their business objectives. Make recommendations on the best digital media mix possible based on objectives and available budget.
- Plan, execute, and measure Pay Per Click campaigns across a variety of paid traffic platforms and formats such as Search, Display, Video.
- Analyze lead flow and identify areas for improvement. Report on campaign results and develop insights on performance
- Working with clients social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) to post content.
- Run regular status calls with clients to review campaign performance
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with PPC and search engine industry trends and developments.
- Interacting with in-house creative team to ensure assets are developed to client satisfaction.
- 1 to 2 years of digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated success managing online marketing programs
- Experience setting up and managing Programmatic ads
- Experience setting up and managing Google Adwords, Display retargeting, Facebook Ad Campaigns
- Highly motivated, organized and self-starter mindset
- Certification in Google’s suite of marketing products (e.g. AdWords Search, Display, Video, Shopping)
- Facebook Blueprint certifications
- Experience managing Salesforce campaigns
- Working knowledge of French
Reporting Structure: Directly reporting to Director of Media & Analytics and Vice-President
Work Environment and Perks
- Winner of Best Tech Work Culture in Toronto, 2018 Timmy Awards
- Brightly lit and spacious downtown Toronto office at Richmond and Spadina
- Education budget so you keep learning which can be spent towards courses, conferences etc.
- Health benefits plan
- Fully paid for social events
- Pet friendly
- Reasonable office hours
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to apply via their LinkedIn profile.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Art & Science is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.