Art & Science is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Associate Director, this individual is responsible for strategizing, planning, optimizing and executing digital marketing campaigns to achieve positive client business outcomes.
- Communicating roadblocks and challenges on the campaigns and accounts to internal stakeholders (Associate Director, Co-ordinators, etc…) while also suggesting solutions based on their experiences or research.
- Utilizing their solid data skills, this individual is able to report out on performance metrics on any time cadence with the ability to scale reporting.
- Leveraging analytical ability, they are also required to provide meaningful insight backed by data on what is working, and making recommendations on what can be improved and how.
- Delivering or contributing to presentations to clients with account managers or other senior leadership to discuss campaign strategy, tactics, and/or results.
- Ability to implement analytics, conversion, pixel, and event tracking tags as needed for SEO, Analytics, and PPC related tools and systems.
- Manage and drive digital marketing coordinators and interns on accounts that they lead to ensure smooth execution of strategy and exceptional results.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams acting as a marketing point person to ensure flawless execution of key programs.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with internal and external partners to ensure campaign efficacy and success.
- Manage budget and invoicing as needed.
- Build and review project timelines & share with/gain alignment from applicable parties
- Mentor digital marketing interns and co-ordinators on projects when required.
What You Bring?
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing with a focus on one or more of the following: PPC, CRM, and SEO.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Solid understanding of marketing principles/business acumen knowing how this can apply to strategy for SEO, PPC, Content Strategy, and more…
- Proven ability to leverage data in decision making.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to meet tight deadlines, and attention to detail
- Familiar with best practices website optimization (landing pages, conversion rate).
- A self-starter, this person has the ability to learn on their own, but also isn’t afraid to ask stupid questions or for advice from senior members.
- A constant desire for learning; an individual that is in-tune with the latest happenings in the industry.
- Experience working cross-functionally with creative, user experience and web development.
- Basic understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Directly reporting to Director of Media & Analytics and Vice-President
Work Environment and Perks
- Winner of Best Tech Work Culture in Toronto, 2018 Timmy Awards
- Brightly lit and spacious downtown Toronto office at Richmond and Spadina
- Reasonable office hours for work life balance
- Office snacks and beverages
- Education budget so you keep learning which can be spent towards courses, conferences, etc.
- Health benefits plan
- Fully paid for social events with the entire team
- Pet friendly (Bring your dog to work!)
- Sparkling and still water on tap
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to apply by submitting an email to Stephen Mah (email@example.com) with subject line “Digital Marketing Manager Application – [Your Name]” and the following:
- Cover letter
Art & Science is an inclusive, diverse and accessible work environment. We strongly encourage applications from womxn, racialized people, Indigenous peoples, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, people with disabilities (visible or non-visible), people of different religious backgrounds, people with family caregiving responsibilities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.