Art & Science is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
- You are energetic, positive and enthusiastic who works well in a fast-paced team environment.
- You are a a polished and professional individual who is comfortable working with colleagues from multiple departments and at multiple levels to learn and grow.
- You understand there’s an infinite amount to learn in the world of digital marketing. It could be overwhelming at times, but it’s also what drives and motivates you.
- You are a self-starter and can learn the craft by observing how others do the work.
- You are well-rounded in skills: mix of hands-on search, PPC, social, reporting, online copywriting/content writing.
- You are very detail-oriented but you never losing sight of the bigger picture.
- You understand numbers in a report mean nothing if it’s not presented with a relatable narrative to the client, colleague or your manager.
- You like direct feedback and not afraid to ask for help if you’re stuck on something.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Execute on the day-to-day implementation of digital marketing campaigns that involves work in PPC and SEO with direction provided by a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Assist in troubleshooting campaign delivery and pacing issues; support the team in addressing immediate issues, and being involved in the brainstorm of solutions.
- Provide ideas and suggestions on tactics, audiences, placements and pacing for digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Review and document campaign performance and opportunities for improvements to relevant marketing manager.
- Maintain regular check-ins with both account managers and digital marketing managers to get feedback on your effort/work.
- Continuous and ongoing research in the digital marketing industry including, but not limited to, analytics, pay per click, social media, content, SEO & email marketing and new service additions.
Qualifications and Skills
Level of importance of the requirement to the successful performance of the key activities of the position is defined as C – critical, I – important or N – nice to have.
- College or university degree. (I)
- 1 to 2 years professional digital marketing experience from either agency or client side (C)
- Previous hands-on experience in Paid Media (Google Adwords, Facebook ads, etc..) with some knowledge of SEO and tag management software. (C)
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.) (C)
- Knowledge of Google platforms (Google Calendar, Sheets, Docs, etc…), basic HTML, and ability to quickly learn new applications as needed. (I)
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines. (C)
- Highly organized self-starter with strong communication skills and an eye for copy and imagery. (C)
- Online content writing/editing ability. (I)
- Experience using Slack and time-tracking software
Work Environment and Perks
- Winner of Best Tech Work Culture in Toronto, 2018 Timmy Awards
- Brightly lit and spacious downtown Toronto office at Richmond and Spadina
- Reasonable office hours for work life balance
- Office snacks and beverages
- Education budget so you keep learning which can be spent towards courses, conferences, etc.
- Health benefits plan
- Fully paid for social events with the entire team
- Pet friendly (Bring your dog to work!)
- Sparkling and still water on tap
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to apply by submitting an email to Margaret Kwan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line “Digital Marketing Coordinator Application – [Your Name]” and the following:
- Cover letter
- Examples of your work
Art & Science is an inclusive, diverse and accessible work environment. We strongly encourage applications from womxn, racialized people, Indigenous peoples, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, people with disabilities (visible or non-visible), people of different religious backgrounds, people with family caregiving responsibilities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.