Art & Science is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to both the Associate Director/Director and the Digital Marketing Manager, this individual will help execute on the day-to-day implementation of digital marketing campaigns that involves work in PPC and SEO, and etc… with direction provided by a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Maintain regular check-ins with both account managers and digital marketing managers to get feedback on their effort/work.
- Assist in troubleshooting campaign delivery and pacing issues; support the team in addressing immediate issues, and being involved in the brainstorm of solutions.
- Provide ideas and suggestions on tactics, audiences, placements and pacing for digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
What do you bring?
- College or university degree.
- 1-2+ years professional digital marketing experience from either agency or client side
- Previous hands-on experience in Paid Media (Google Adwords, Facebook ads, etc..) with some knowledge of SEO and tag management software.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Detail-orientation
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic individual who works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly organized self-starter with strong communication skills and an eye for copy and imagery.
- Superior editing and writing ability.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- A polished and professional individual who is comfortable working with colleagues from multiple departments and at multiple levels to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of Google platforms (Google Calendar, Sheets, Docs, etc…), basic HTML, and ability to quickly learn new applications as needed.
- Review and document campaign performance and opportunities for improvements to relevant marketing manager.
- Continuous and ongoing research in the digital marketing industry including, but not limited to, analytics, pay per click, social media, content, SEO & email marketing and new service additions.
- Directly reporting to Director of Media & Analytics and Vice-President
Work Environment and Perks
- Winner of Best Tech Work Culture in Toronto, 2018 Timmy Awards
- Brightly lit and spacious downtown Toronto office at Richmond and Spadina
- Reasonable office hours for work life balance
- Office snacks and beverages
- Education budget so you keep learning which can be spent towards courses, conferences, etc.
- Health benefits plan
- Fully paid for social events with the entire team
- Pet friendly (Bring your dog to work!)
- Sparkling and still water on tap
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to apply by submitting an email to Stephen Mah (firstname.lastname@example.org) with subject line “Digital Marketing Coordinator Application – [Your Name]” and the following:
- Cover letter
Art & Science is an inclusive, diverse and accessible work environment. We strongly encourage applications from womxn, racialized people, Indigenous peoples, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, people with disabilities (visible or non-visible), people of different religious backgrounds, people with family caregiving responsibilities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.