We’re seeking our first-ever Art Director!
Working under the Chief Creative Officer, this role combines strategy, creativity and leadership, and is an amazing opportunity for an intermediate to senior creative.
- Conceiving, pitching and presenting marketing campaigns
- Leading the development of brands and visual identities
- Hands-on design work
- Determining aesthetics and mentoring the design team
- 5 years in a creative capacity, preferably with some agency experience
- 2 years in a senior / supervisory role, directing the work of others and presenting to clients
- 2 years of campaign development (digital, social and out of home)
- Relevant degree in art or design
Want to learn more?
Please reach out to our good friend Sarah at IQ Partners:
Art & Science is an inclusive, diverse and accessible work environment. We strongly encourage applications from womxn, racialized people, Indigenous peoples, people from gender-diverse and sexually-diverse communities, people with disabilities (visible or non-visible), people of different religious backgrounds, people with family caregiving responsibilities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Art & Science will provide accommodations to job applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.